Not a single allegation of corruption against Sharif Family: Hussain Nawaz
LONDON (Web Desk) - Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's son Hussain Nawaz has claimed that the masses are least interested in Panama papers.
“The entire nation was praying for the speedy recovery of Prime Minister Sharif, who has been shifted to home from the hospital,” said Hussain Nawaz while talking to a news channel on Tuesday.
Replying to a question, Hussain Nawaz said the Prime Minister was following doctors’ advice who would decide how long the premier would need to rest before returning to Pakistan.
Hussain Nawaz also said that the findings in the Panama Papers had no legal standing and said they could not be used in court against the prime minister or his family members. He also said there was not a single allegation of corruption against his father or other family members.
Hussain also assured the audience that he would present himself before any forum tasked with investigating the Panama Leaks.
Read more: PM Nawaz discharged from hospital
- IMF predicts recovery in Pakistan's economy during 202112:12 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 245,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,105 confirmed ...11:08 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The world’s premier schools & societies ...10:11 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran intervenes as PIA suffers setbacks over license scandal09:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Punjab’s youngest MPA Sania Ashiq tests positive for coronavirus08:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020