Asma Rani murder case: Prime suspect Mujahidullah Afridi arrested through Interpol: report
The Interpol was placed Mujahidullah Afridi on its most wanted list.
Mujahidullah Afridi, the nephew of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader Aftab Alam, fled the country after killing Asma Rani in Kohat as she had turned down his proposal of marriage. While the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government then approached Interpol to apprehend the prime suspect.
Rani, a third-year medical student at Ayub Medical College, had named the man before she breathed her last in a local hospital.
On January 27, Afridi, accompanied by his accomplice, had shot the woman in Kohat after she turned down his proposal of marriage.
- IT ministry makes use of indigenous messaging app mandatory for govt ...10:08 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s fastest train makes debut in China09:24 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- DG ISI arrives in Beijing for strategic talks with Chinese officials08:47 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Punjab’s Auqaf dept loses Badshahi Mosque’s administration08:10 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- UET appoints first female engineering professor in 100 years07:31 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty breaks silence after husband’s arrest in pornography ...03:49 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Iqra Aziz and Yasir Hussain welcome first baby03:16 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani stars demand #JusticeForNoor02:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021