13,000MW electricity to be added to national grid by 2018, claims Pervez Rashid
Speaking at the inauguration of Rawal Expo in Rawalpindi, he said Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) is secure and peaceful owing to the operation launched by the federal government.
The Minister said consistency in national policies has resulted in increased investment in the country.
Referring to the Panama leaks issue, Pervaiz Rashid said the people hurling baseless rigging allegations against the PML-N have come up with a new charge. The Prime Minister had already faced such allegations, he said, and would again emerge triumphant.
He said the opposition's terms of reference did not contain any action against eradication of fraud and corruption, as per PTI Chief Imran Khan's demands.
- Tanzanian influencers Kili and Neema Paul recreate viral Pakistani ...01:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Mahira Khan showers Quick Style with 'gifts'01:16 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Sarah Khan shares pictures from latest bridal shoot12:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Grammy-winning Pakistani singer shares her quest to find her ...08:39 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022