IHC Chief Justice Minallah's COVID-19 test comes back negative
ISLAMABAD - Justice Athar Minallah, the chief justice of Islamabad High Court (IHC), has tested negative for COVID-19, confirmed court officials on Friday.
The chief justice took the test after his secretary Asad Khokar diagnosed with the virus earlier this week. Khokar was not coming to office due to fever after which he was tested.
The secretary has gone into isolation while his office has been sealed.
Remaining staff of the high court is also being tested in batches. The court was recently closed after officials' tests came back positive.
The court had also issued a circular in which it stated that the court premises, rooms and chambers had been disinfected.
- Tycoon Malik Riaz refutes allegations leveled against him in Uzma ...02:01 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Islamabad makes wearing face masks mandatory in all public places12:31 PM | 31 May, 2020
- NDMA activates another two separate hotlines to counter locust, ...11:27 AM | 31 May, 2020
- At least 7 killed, 30 injured after Multan-bound bus overturns near ...10:31 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020