Ex-KP finance minister Mureed Kazim passes away at 71
PESHAWAR – Former provincial finance minister Makhdoom Mureed Kazim Shah passed away at a hospital in Rawalpindi after a brief illness.
The funeral prayers were offered in Blot Sharif on Thursday in which a large number of people participated.
Kazim was buried in his ancestral graveyard of Hazrat Shah Issa. He left behind a widow and three sons.
Mureed Kazim was considered an expert in making important decisions for development.
He was elected as MPA for his native constituency in D.I Khan five times, and remained a minister in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa twice.
Transparency International Pakistan chief Sohail ... 09:06 PM | 2 Feb, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Transparency International Pakistan (TIP) chairman Sohail Muzaffar passed away on Tuesday at the age ...
- Imran Khan's billionaire friend wins defamation suit against Indian ...10:42 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani fans excited but were Ms. Marvel scenes really shot in ...08:59 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Search operation under way for missing French paraglider in Gilgit ...08:25 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Komal Baig blessed with a baby boy04:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022