Ex-SSP, two others indicted in Shahbaz Tatla murder case
LAHORE – A sessions court yesterday indicted former senior superintendent of Police (SSP) Mufakhar Adeel, Asad Sarwar and Irfan Ali in former law officer Shahbaz Tatla murder case.
Additional District and Sessions Judge Arshad Javed conducted the case proceedings, wherein ex-SSP and his two accomplices were produced before the court.
During the hearing, the court indicted all the accused, however, they denied charges levelled by the police in challan and contended to contest them.
Subsequently, the court adjourned further proceedings till October 12 and summoned prosecution witnesses for recording their statements.
Naseerabad police had filed the challan against the accused. It was alleged that Mufakhar, along with his accomplices, killed Shahbaz Tatla and then burnt his body in acid before disposing of the remains.
- Pakistan fathers to get one-month leave on birth of child, NA body ...09:31 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran gives approval to establish 120 accountability courts08:39 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Nawab Atta Muhammad Khan Memorial Tent pegging tournament concludes08:28 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- India allows outsiders to buy land in occupied Jammu and Kashmir07:57 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Water on Moon, confirms NASA07:01 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Expanding the skin colour palette, beauty industry leader celebrates ...03:56 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- The Weeknd leads American Music Awards nominations02:21 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Sarah Khan's best fashion moments in 'Sabaat'01:49 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- FIA arrests ‘RAW spy’ involved in target killings, bombings from ...04:14 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran slams France's Macron for deliberately provoking Muslims02:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- 15 men gang-raped, filmed teenage sisters in Punjab02:16 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Karachi police chief tests positive for coronavirus01:21 PM | 25 Oct, 2020