PML-N must shift focus from targeting state institutions to next elections: Nisar
The former minister said that the chapter of sit-ins must be closed in order to put the country on the forward track.
Nisar further explained that he was not against the protests as they were part of the democracy. He added that the protests should interrupt the routine life in the country.
Referring to 2014 sit-ins, staged by Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) and Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT), he said that Ministry of Interior was not read to grant permission for the sit-in, but then prime minister Nawaz Sharif allowed it by overruling him.
He said that the sit-ins staged during his tenure had been tackled efficiently.
In reply to a question regarding Awami Muslim League cheif Sheikh Rasheed, he said that such people should not be given importance who change their loyalties with every minute.
- WATCH: PMLN’s Uzma Bukhari slaps man who misbehaved with her at PDM ...12:56 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- 'Professor' Mohammad Hafeez turns 4112:06 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup rolls into action today as Oman face Papua New Guinea ...10:53 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Malala all praise for Adele on new single's release05:52 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Zarnish Khan wants trolls to stop mocking Meera's English09:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021