PML-N must shift focus from targeting state institutions to next elections: Nisar
The former minister said that the chapter of sit-ins must be closed in order to put the country on the forward track.
Nisar further explained that he was not against the protests as they were part of the democracy. He added that the protests should interrupt the routine life in the country.
Referring to 2014 sit-ins, staged by Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) and Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT), he said that Ministry of Interior was not read to grant permission for the sit-in, but then prime minister Nawaz Sharif allowed it by overruling him.
He said that the sit-ins staged during his tenure had been tackled efficiently.
In reply to a question regarding Awami Muslim League cheif Sheikh Rasheed, he said that such people should not be given importance who change their loyalties with every minute.
- Hike in gas price proposed ahead of winter season10:56 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Sindh court tells employees of power supply company to clean mosque ...10:01 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Huge economic transformation project for Karachi under CPEC launched08:56 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan slams India at UNGA, says Kashmir is not ‘internal ...08:13 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- First teasers of Yumna Zaidi, Azaan Khan and Sajaly Aly’s ‘Ishq e ...05:59 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Fatima Sohail spotted enjoying vacations in northern areas04:45 PM | 25 Sep, 2021