Rawalpindi police introduces mobile verification system for wanted terrorists, POs
According to media reports, all arrangements regarding the installation of smart verification system at entry and exit points into the city have been completed.
SSP Operations Irfan Farooq said that the system will commence from this month. 12 units have been received out of which six were installed at entry and exit points including Brahma, Massah Kaswal, Taxila, Chontra, Nasir Abad and others while six were mobile units patrolling outside the city.
He said the database regarding wanted suspects to security agencies including Rawalpindi police has been completed and is known as “Mobile verification system”.
Every passenger was checked through ID card, fingerprints and with biometric confirmation.
With the identification of any wanted suspect, a text message will be sent to higher officials in event of inaction on the part of the respective police station.-Online
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 1,910 new infections, 64 deaths in 24 hours09:25 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Live Open Market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:05 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 28 January 202108:45 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Three-day sports festival kicks off in Khalti Frozan Lake today12:05 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- PM Imran, singer Shehzad Roy share views on promotion of education12:00 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Natasha Ali shares her wedding pictures with fans07:43 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Faysal Qureshi reacts to news of couple confessing to sexually ...07:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Muneeb Butt shares a heartwarming father-son moment03:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021