Gold price increases by Rs800 per tola
ISLAMABAD – The price of 24 karat gold increased by Rs800 on Thursday and was traded at Rs109,100 as against its trading at Rs108,300 the previous day, according to Karachi Sarafa Association.
Likewise the price of 10 gram gold also witnessed increase of Rs686 and was trade at Rs93,536 against its sale at Rs92,850.
The price of per tola silver remained stable and was traded at Rs1,060 where as that of 10 gram silver also witnessed no change in prices and was traded at Rs908.78.
In international market, the price of per ounce gold increased by Rs 12 and was traded at $1814, against $1802, the association added.
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020