Submit contracts' details or face the music: NAB chief to public entities
The anti-graft watchdog chief stated this while taking notice of public entities' failure to provide details of contracts, including procurement and tenders, at a high-level meeting in Islamabad.
He directed all director general of NAB to ensure submission of the details by these entities, adding that legal action will be taken against official concerned of public entities for not submitting the details.
During the meeting, Iqbal reviewed progress on complaints received since he held the office on October 11, 2017. He expressed satisfaction over the performance of the department and directed Operation Division and Prosecution Division to conclude all inquiries and investigations on solid evidence.
He said that policy of accountability for all was being strictly implementing, adding that corrupt elements will be dealt with iron hands.
He called on NAB officers to perform their duties within the legal limits, ensuring transparency and merit while probing the cases.
- Ahmad Nawaz: Pakistan school shooting survivor takes charge as Oxford ...06:41 PM | 26 Jun, 2022
- Abrarul Haq serves legal notice to UK record label over ‘Nach ...04:58 PM | 26 Jun, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022