PM Nawaz calls Malaysian leader, condoles death of envoy’s wife
Habiba Binte Mahmood - the spouse of the Malaysian envoy - was among seven people killed when an army helicopter crash landed in Naltar Valley of Gilgit on Friday.
She was among the seven people including Ambassador of Philippines Domingo D Lucenario Jr, Ambassador of Norway Leif Larsen, wives of the Malaysian and Indonesian ambassadors, two Pakistan Army majors and a Subedar who dies in the crash.
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has also deputed three cabinet ministers to accompany the bodies of envoys and spouses to their home countries.
- #PAKvSA – South Africa lead by 29 runs at stumps on 3rd day of 1st ...06:12 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- A massive opportunity in sight05:13 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021