Traffic police to collect challan amount through mobile phone
Earlier, the police would collect the amount through challan book. Following the launch of digital driving licence, the ITP have taken another step to facilitate the citizens to deposit the challan fee through mobile phone.
The traffic police developed a computer application in collaboration with the National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) and U-Fone to collect the challan amount through mobile phone.
Traffic officers will send messages to violators on their mobile phones intimating them about the fines. The challan message will automatically be saved in the mobile phone of the challan the officer, in the database of the NBP and in the ITP record.
Those who will be fined will be able to deposit challan amount easy paisa, mobi cash or any other mode of transaction.
- Underdog Croatia advance to semi-finals after knocking Brazil out of ...10:52 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Aftab Iqbal’s satirical comedy show taken off air by Pakistani ...10:21 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Azlan Shah's unusual wedding gift for wife Warisha draws mixed ...10:02 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Dananeer and Khushhal gear up for a new TV project09:41 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- 'Pyaar Hua Tha' – Aima Baig's latest song is out now08:36 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list? ...10:48 AM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Top 10 most searched people on Google in Pakistan in 202206:07 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022