Army chief, US ambassador discuss bilateral, regional issues
During the meeting, bilateral and regional security issues were discussed.
Hale had earlier called on the COAS in August and said that the US values Pakistan's role in the war against terror and seeks cooperation from Pakistan to resolve the Afghan issue.
General Bajwa, during the meeting, had emphasised that peace in Afghanistan was important for Pakistan as for any other country and Pakistan had done a lot towards that end.
The COAS had stated that Pakistan shall keep on doing its best; not to appease anyone but in line with Pakistan's national interest and national policy, the ISPR stated in a press release.
Commander Royal Jordanian Air Force Major General Yousef Ahmed Al-Hanity also called on Chief of Army Staff in Rawalpindi.
According to ISPR, the commander appreciated Pakistan Army's professionalism and achievements in the war against terrorism.
- Pakistani minister slams India's Modi for leaving world at delta ...10:17 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- China unveils ‘world’s largest’ planetarium08:54 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Justice Isa taken to hospital after health deteriorates due to Covid ...08:41 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Twitter rejoices as Pakistani man's 'wallet return' mission ends ...05:30 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- TikToker bags Guinness World Record for largest mouth gape03:39 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021