60-year old woman, daughter allegedly raped in Punjab at gunpoint
FAISALABAD – A case has been registered after 15 days against two suspects who allegedly raped a mother and daughter at gunpoint near Sadar Jaranwala area Faisalabad.
As per the police report, woman,60 along with daughter, 37, were returning home on a donkey cart when two men on a motorcycle stopped them and took them to a sugarcane field at gunpoint.
Both men sexually assaulted two women in turns and then fled, the report cites.
However, victims reported to police after they identified one of the suspects at a nearby village to their home.
Police registered the case 15 days after the victims family had protested.
As per the police, the medical tests of both women have been taken while an investigation in the case is underway.
- MDCAT 2020: FIA busts gang involved in 'paper leak'12:00 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Ex-PM Gillani’ son among 30 PDM workers arrested in Multan10:39 AM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...08:34 AM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 29 November 202008:30 AM | 29 Nov, 2020
- CokeStudio 2020 lineup revealed06:10 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Zindagi Tamasha – Pakistan's first Oscar submission04:22 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Maryam Nafees tests positive for coronavirus12:01 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020