Top Chinese envoy calls on Pakistan Army chief to discuss regional security
RAWALPINDI – Pakistan Army chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa met Chinese ambassador Nong Rong, who called on him at the General Headquarters, the military's media wing said on Monday.
In a tweet, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said that matters of mutual interest including regional security came under discussion in the meeting.
"They also noted exceptional relations between both countries and pledged to further improve the same," the ISPR statement added.
The visiting dignitary acknowledged and appreciated Pakistan’s contributions for conflict prevention in the region.
- Shehbaz Sharif, son Hamza released from Lahore jail on parole04:23 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Woman slaps Dolmen Mall’s female security staff for blocking way ...03:42 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- FM Qureshi discusses Islamophobia, Kashmir situation with OIC ...03:08 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Bakhtawar Bhutto and Mehmood Chaudhry to get engaged today11:06 AM | 27 Nov, 2020
- No, Ataullah Esakhailvi is not dead!11:59 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Urwa Hocane's father responds to 'separation' with Farhan Saeed07:25 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020