Top Chinese envoy calls on Pakistan Army chief to discuss regional security
RAWALPINDI – Pakistan Army chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa met Chinese ambassador Nong Rong, who called on him at the General Headquarters, the military's media wing said on Monday.
In a tweet, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said that matters of mutual interest including regional security came under discussion in the meeting.
"They also noted exceptional relations between both countries and pledged to further improve the same," the ISPR statement added.
The visiting dignitary acknowledged and appreciated Pakistan’s contributions for conflict prevention in the region.
- Kashmiris call for civil curfew on Indian president's visit amid ...11:36 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- AJK Elections 2021: PTI takes lead as results pour in10:21 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Scottish climber feared dead while scaling K2 in Pakistan09:21 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Umrah pilgrims return to Makkah after Hajj 202108:33 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan face West Indies in 1st T20I on Wednesday; check out full ...07:47 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Burcu Kiratli’s new bold photos set internet on ...04:41 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Maya Ali’s new dance video goes viral02:14 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- IN PICS: Hania Aamir steals the limelight at Aima Baig’s engagement12:15 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021