Israeli forces kill three for 'throwing stones' in Gaza
According to Gaza's Health Ministry the all three people died due to the shots their received in vital organs.
The situation remains tough in the Gaza strip following the firing incident.
The Israeli forces have been given the mandate by Israeli government to open fire at anyone who attempts to throw rocks at them during patrolling.
Meanwhile Gaza-based Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh applauded the recent Palestinian stabbing attacks across Israel at a speech in Gaza Friday morning and called the surge in violence an "Intifada" or uprising.
- End all unilateral sanctions, Pakistan to UN05:47 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Samsung launches SmartThings Find, a new way to quickly locate your ...03:14 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Bakhtawar's fiancé arrives in Karachi tomorrow10:58 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020