Establishment of agency to probe cyber crimes approved
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif chaired the Cabinet meeting here at the PM Office in Islamabad that also accorded approval to several other agenda items.
These included approval of the Minutes of the last Cabinet Meeting, Land Acquisition for Diamer-Basha Dam: Compensation Rates of Barren Land, Chilas and agreement between Indonesia and Pakistan on cooperative activities in the field of defence.
The Cabinet also approved the ratification of the MoU between State Bank of Pakistan and Central Bank of Jordan on general cooperation in expertise and knowledge exchange in the field of banking and finance.
It approved the signing of the protocol to amend to the SAARC Limited Multilateral Agreement on avoidance of double taxation and mutual administrative assistance in tax matters, while permission to start negotiations in principle with the Belarus for entering into a Memorandum of Understanding on exchange of customs trade data statistics, was also accorded.
The Cabinet confirmed the decisions taken by the Economic Coordination Committee of the Cabinet (ECC) during 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
It also confirmed the decisions taken by the Economic Coordination Committee of the Cabinet on Energy (CCE), and those taken by the Cabinet Committee on Privatization (CCOP) in its meeting held on 10, 13 February, 09, 24 & 26 March and 06 & 11 April, 2015.
It also confirmed the decisions taken by the Cabinet Committee on Energy (CCE) in its meetings held on 14-10-2015 and 22-02-2016, and those taken by the Economic Coordination Committee of the Cabinet (ECC) held on 07-09-2016.
- PM Shehbaz orders to link Thar Coal Mines with railway network by ...11:54 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Are Maya Ali and Bilal Ashraf dating?11:28 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Syra Yousuf and Shahroz Sabzwari's psycho-thriller gets shelved10:58 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- ADB announces $2.3 to 2.5 billion in flood relief support for Pakistan09:50 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Zara Noor Abbas hugs emotional fan during meetup08:32 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Mohsin Abbas Haider opens up about comparison with Ranveer Singh09:21 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022