Occupied Kashmir assembly echoed with Pakistan Zindabad slogans
According to reports, National Conference MLA Muhammad Akbar Lone raised slogans to counter BJP MLAs.
“I am a Muslim first. My sentiments were hurt when they (BJP MLAs) were shouting “Pakistan Murdabad” slogans. I couldn’t control my emotions and raised Pakistan Zindabad slogans,” Lone told the reporters.
Earlier, the proceedings of the house were adjourned after the speaker made controversial remarks over Rohingyas, alleging that their presence caused an attack on India army camp in Kashmir.
The opposition parties asked the speaker to tender an apology over these remarks.
- IHC larger bench discharges contempt notice against ex-PM Imran Khan02:15 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Shahnawaz Amir’s remand extended in Sarah Inam murder case01:34 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- CM Pervez Elahi inaugurates Punjab Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Programme12:47 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...11:53 AM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 03 October 202211:48 AM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Ali Sethi and Shae Gill take 'Pasoori' to live concert in London07:00 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Naimal Khawar's post workout glow leaves fans stunned09:02 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Hira Mani and Rahim Pardesi's new song 'Mera Naam' is out now08:35 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022