PM Imran inaugurates newly constructed Azakhel Dry Port near Nowshera today
NOWSHERA - Prime Minister Imran Khan will inaugurate newly constructed dry port in Azakhel area of Nowshera District in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) province today (Friday).
According to media details, the Dry Port that has been completed at a cost of 510 million rupees will boost trade and economic activities in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and entire region.
Azakhel Dry Port has been established eight kilometers away from Nowshera at the Grand Trunk (GT) Road.
It will help in transfer of freight easily from Karachi Port of far flung areas of the province.
Federal Minister for Railways Sheikh Rasheed, KP Governor Shah Farman and KP Chief Minister Mahmood Khan are expected to attend the inauguration ceremony of the port.
- Newly built hospital to help Pakistan fight against COVID-19 ...04:16 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan’s earns US $ 1176 mln from IT services’ export04:03 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Chairman Senate Sadiq Sanjrani announces to contest election for IPU ...01:22 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020