PM Imran inaugurates newly constructed Azakhel Dry Port near Nowshera today
NOWSHERA - Prime Minister Imran Khan will inaugurate newly constructed dry port in Azakhel area of Nowshera District in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) province today (Friday).
According to media details, the Dry Port that has been completed at a cost of 510 million rupees will boost trade and economic activities in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and entire region.
Azakhel Dry Port has been established eight kilometers away from Nowshera at the Grand Trunk (GT) Road.
It will help in transfer of freight easily from Karachi Port of far flung areas of the province.
Federal Minister for Railways Sheikh Rasheed, KP Governor Shah Farman and KP Chief Minister Mahmood Khan are expected to attend the inauguration ceremony of the port.
- Kashmiris set to observe Indian Republic Day as Black Day07:12 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- Iran to host technology investors from 8 countries including Pakistan ...07:08 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- China: Coronavirus death toll hits 4107:03 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- Brad Pitt takes ownership of mistakes that ruined his and Aniston's ...01:55 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- PISA 2020: Sajal Aly bags nomination for ‘Best TV Actress’ award01:45 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- I’m sorry I take none of what you said seriously: Anupam Kher ...04:59 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019