Pakistan-India to resume cricket ties in December
The development arose after a brief meeting PCB chief with his Indian counterpart Jagmohan Dalmiya in Kolkata.
Khan also said that an India-Pakistan is much bigger than the Ashes.“The India-Pakistan series is even more important than the Ashes,” he added.
Part of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed by BCCI and PCB in 2014, this series will include three Tests, five ODIs and 2 T20I. PCB is very keen to abide by the MoU which states a India-Pakistan bilateral series for the next eight years.
The last time India played Pakistan in an bilateral series was in 2012/13 when Pakistan came to India for two T20I and three ODIs.
The T20I series was tied 1-1 while the ODI series was won by Pakistan 2-1.
- Rabi-ul-Awal moon not sighted in Pakistan; Eid Milad-un-Nabi on ...07:39 PM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022