Humanitarian grounds: Pakistan allows wife to meet Kulbhushan Jhadav
“The Government of Pakistan has decided to arrange a meeting of Commander Kulbhudhan Jhadav with his wife, in Pakistan, purely on humanitarian grounds,” spokesperson Mohammad Faisal said in a statement on Friday.
“A Note Verbale to this effect has been sent to the Indian High Commission in Islamabad, today.”
Indian secret service agent, Kulbhushan Yadav, has been awarded death sentence.
Kulbhushan Sudhir Jadhav alias Hussein Mubarak Patel was arrested on March 3, 2016 through a Counter Intelligence Operation from Mashkel, Balochistan, for his involvement in espionage and sabotage activities against Pakistan.
The spy has been tried through Field General Court Martial (FGCM) under Pakistan Army Act (PAA) and awarded death sentence.
Jadhav was sentenced to death earlier this year; however, the International Court of Justice (ICJ) ordered a stay in his execution.
- PTI asks ECP to withhold victory notification of Yousaf Raza Gillani05:45 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- British Pakistani lawyer fights case for 34,000 international ...04:38 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Hema Malini receives COVID-19 jab04:32 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan’s first OTT platform UrduFlix is now live03:52 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Vote of confidence – Pakistani celebs voice support for PM Imran ...02:21 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021