Nawaz Sharif should go abroad for medical treatment, says FM Qureshi
MULTAN - Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi on Sunday said that former prime minister Nawaz Sharif should go abroad for better treatment.
While talking to the media in Multan, the foreign minister said that the government has created no hurdles for former prime in going abroad and the government provided him with the best medical treatment.
FM Qureshi added that Nawaz Sharif can go anywhere he wants for his medical treatment.
Meanwhile, the details of Nawaz Sharif’s London travel for medical treatment have been confirmed.
According to media reports, the PML-N supremo is set to fly to London on Monday morning (November 11) at 9:05 AM through Qatar Airways flight QR629,
As per the ticket, the return date of Nawaz's flight is November 27.
Arrangements for Nawaz’s medical treatment in London have already been finalized by his son Hussain Nawaz.
- Pemra bans Nawaz Sharif’s speeches on TV channels09:28 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran felicitates China on 71st founding anniversary08:29 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Here is complete process to apply online for Punjab Rozgar Scheme08:02 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Dilip Kumar gets emotional over Pakistan's decision of restoring his ...05:58 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan lodges protest with India for latest ceasefire violation ...05:57 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Shaam Idrees introduces his eldest daughter Dua Idrees04:37 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Happy Birthday Naaday Ali, keep making mama proud: Hadiqa Kiani04:12 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Haseena Moin to write a special web-series on breast cancer awareness ...03:46 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020