Nawaz Sharif should go abroad for medical treatment, says FM Qureshi
MULTAN - Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi on Sunday said that former prime minister Nawaz Sharif should go abroad for better treatment.
While talking to the media in Multan, the foreign minister said that the government has created no hurdles for former prime in going abroad and the government provided him with the best medical treatment.
FM Qureshi added that Nawaz Sharif can go anywhere he wants for his medical treatment.
Meanwhile, the details of Nawaz Sharif’s London travel for medical treatment have been confirmed.
According to media reports, the PML-N supremo is set to fly to London on Monday morning (November 11) at 9:05 AM through Qatar Airways flight QR629,
As per the ticket, the return date of Nawaz's flight is November 27.
Arrangements for Nawaz’s medical treatment in London have already been finalized by his son Hussain Nawaz.
- NETSOL technologies to ring Nasdaq closing bell on Jan 2108:56 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Senate body approves bill to curb international organized crimes08:13 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- TLP chief Khadim Hussain Rizvi among 86 awarded 55-year jail sentences08:07 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Air Marshal Ahmer Shehzad appointed as Vice Chief of Air Staff07:38 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- PM Imran wants 'meaningful negotiations' with Shehbaz Sharif over CEC ...07:26 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Malala biopic director admits he still receives death threats03:39 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Prince Harry makes first public appearance since royal split03:24 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Birthday girl Sajal Aly gets heartwarming message from Ahad Raza's mom03:06 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019