Pakistan urges Int’l community to protect Kashmiris particularly children in Occupied Kashmir
NEW YORK - Pakistan's Permanent Representative to the United Nations (UN), Maleeha Lodhi while drawing the attention of the world community to the grim reality being faced by children in Indian occupied Kashmir has fervently called on the world community and the UNICEF to come to their aid.
Addressing the Third Committee that deals with social, humanitarian and cultural matters at UN General Assembly, she said it is time for the international community to act by demanding that India should fulfil its obligations to protect and safeguard children in the occupied territory.
She said a large number of children have been picked up in night-time raids by occupation forces since India’s illegal annexation of occupied Kashmir on 5th of August, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Maleeha Lodhi said the life of Kashmiri people under this brutal occupation is tantamount to live in an armed cage in the silence of a graveyard.
- Coronavirus immunity may disappear in only few months after ...12:00 AM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Sony Invest $250 Million in Epic Games11:25 PM | 13 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pilgrims without Hajj permit to be slapped with heavy ...11:11 PM | 13 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan nears 253,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,304 confirmed dead11:00 PM | 13 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan’s first underground water reservoir system starts launched ...10:12 PM | 13 Jul, 2020
- Esra Bilgic trolled for wearing an ‘inappropriate’ outfit06:58 PM | 13 Jul, 2020
- Shoaib Akhtar, Shahid Afridi wish the Bachchan family a speedy ...02:11 PM | 13 Jul, 2020
- Malala Yousafzai turns 2301:48 PM | 13 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020