Trump once again offers to help ease Pakistan-India tensions over Kashmir
Addressing media at the White House, President Trump said he is willing to help both countries if they want and his offer to mediate is still out there.
The American president's latest offer came despite a meeting between Donald Trump and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the sidelines of G-7 summit in France last month.
During the meeting both the leaders agreed that Kashmir is a bilateral matter between the two countries with no scope for third party mediation.
US supports direct dialogue between Pakistan and ... 06:56 PM | 8 Sep, 2019
WASHINGTON – The United States government says it supports direct dialogue between Pakistan and India on Kashmir and ...
- Pakistan censures extremist mindset of Indian general11:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Lahore journalist remanded into FIA custody over anti-state social ...11:27 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- NETSOL technologies to ring Nasdaq closing bell on Jan 2108:56 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Senate body approves bill to curb international organized crimes08:13 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- TLP unrest: Khadim Rizvi's brother, nephew among 86 awarded ...08:07 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Malala biopic director admits he still receives death threats03:39 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Prince Harry makes first public appearance since royal split03:24 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Birthday girl Sajal Aly gets heartwarming message from Ahad Raza's mom03:06 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019