China nominates Nong Rong as new ambassador to Pakistan
BEIJING - China has nominated Nong Rong as a new ambassador to Pakistan who is currently a minister in a provincial government.
According to media reports, the newly nominated ambassador is a political appointee, having expertise in trade and commerce.
However, Chinese Ambassador for Pakistan Yao Jing has been transferred back to headquarters in Beijing for the next posting just two months before completing his three-year tenure.
Unlike the outgoing ambassador, he didn’t serve in Pakistan before the appointment.
Ambassador Yao Jing has served in Pakistan thrice in various capacities during his stay in Islamabad for eleven years.
- Pakistan expresses solidarity with Saudi Arabia over suicide bomb ...04:27 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Modern Day Education Providers: STEP Schools - A PGC Project03:56 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- PLTA Independence Day Punjab Junior Tennis Championship finals today03:40 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Iraqi actress to sue fat-shaming British newspaper03:21 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Independence Day - Pakistan announces prestigious civil award for ...02:45 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- ‘Vampire jelly mask’ – Hira Mani reveals secret of her glowing ...12:11 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Late Pakistani pop icon Nazia Hassan to be featured on New York's ...09:47 AM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Hania Aamir's latest video breaks the internet07:50 PM | 12 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022