Pakistan's Shah Mahmood Qureshi lands in Germany
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi arrived in Berlin on Sunday with a delegation on a two-day official visit.
Pakistani Ambassador to Germany, Dr. Muhammad Faisal and senior officials of the German Foreign Ministry and senior embassy officials received the Foreign Minister at the airport.
Qureshi will hold meetings with the businessmen and community leaders today.
Over 100 thousand Pakistanis live in Germany and are playing a very positive role, Qureshi said at Berlin airport, adding the country wants to enhance cooperation in the field of economic diplomacy and exchange of technology for which he will hold talks with the Germen leadership.
Tomorrow, he will exchange views with his German Counterpart Heiko Maas on important regional and international issues; besides, meeting with the President of German Parliament Wolfgang Schäuble.
- Pakistan Army Chief spends Eid with frontlines troops along LoC ...02:16 PM | 13 May, 2021
- PM Imran reaches KP's Nathia Gali to celebrate Eid amid ban on ...01:56 PM | 13 May, 2021
- WATCH - Mufti Muneeb responds to ‘surprise’ Eid announcement, ...12:43 PM | 13 May, 2021
- Palestine marks deadly Eid-ul-Fitr as death toll soars to 69 amid ...12:14 PM | 13 May, 2021
- PM, president, political leaders greet nation on Eid-ul-Fitr11:22 AM | 13 May, 2021
- Kasim Khan’s alarming status leaves fans worried04:45 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Ali Gul Pir’s parody on Firdous Ashiq Awan’s statement goes viral03:44 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Superstar Fawad Khan cooks exceptionally well: Sadaf04:10 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021