Capt Safdar terms Panamagate verdict injustice to state
Talking to media outside the accountability court, he said that the verdict announced on July 28, 2017 was an injustice to the state. He said that the court had disqualified the person who overcome the severe energy crisis in the country.
Panama Case verdict: Supreme Court disqualifies ... 12:08 PM | 28 Jul, 2017
ISLAMABAD - On Friday, the Supreme Court of Pakistan disqualified Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif for not disclosing his ...
Safdar said, "No one can oust the politicians from politics".
He further said that Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan could not make his way to government even after 2023.
The accountability court is hearing three references filed by the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) against Nawaz and his family regarding London flats, Azizia Steel Mills and other companies in the backdrop of the Supreme Court’s verdict in the Panama Papers case.
Nawaz and his two sons, Hussain and Hasan, have been made accused in all three references whereas Maryam and her husband MNA Capt (retd) Safdar are accused in one case regarding London properties.
- Security forces arrest five TTP terrorists in Sindh11:02 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- TLP protests – Sheikh Rasheed arrives in Lahore for third round of ...10:30 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Pakistan team practice in Harare ahead of first T2010:18 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- China establishes world's largest 5G mobile network09:38 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Amir Liaquat's Nagin dance video goes viral06:19 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021