Dry spell ends: Lahore, upper parts of country receiving intermittent rains
The current rain spell will persist for the next 48 hours, Met Office added.
Meanwhile, rain-thunderstorm with snowfall over the hills is expected at scattered places in upper Punjab, Islamabad, Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan while at isolated places in upper Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, upper FATA and Multan divisions during the next twenty four hours.
However, cold and dry weather is expected elsewhere in the country.
The Met Office further said that around two to three spells of moderate rainfall are expected in different parts of the country, with snowfall over the mountainous areas during December.
- PIA all set to start direct flights from Karachi to Skardu01:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Hong Kong bans flights from Pakistan, other countries over fears of ...01:20 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran vows to run collective campaign against blasphemous ...01:03 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Physical classes for grade 9 to 12 resume across Pakistan12:02 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Hiba Bukhari wins hearts by reciting Naat07:23 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat takes a terrible fall during race in Ramadan show ...06:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas appointed goodwill ambassador by Turkey03:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021