Interpol dismisses Pakistan's request to issue red warrants for Brahumdagh Bugti
As per reports, the Ministry of Interior had approached the Interpol, also known as The International Criminal Police Organization, following the request of the Balochistan home minister.
The Urdu daily claimed that Interpol rejected the request expressing fears that Bugti could be made a target of political revenge in Pakistan. It added that the organization did not help arrest the persons, who could be made political victims.
Switzerland shoots down Brahumdagh Bugti's asylum ... 12:16 PM | 23 Nov, 2017
ZURICH - The government of Switzerland rejected on Wednesday the request of the exiled leader of the banned Baloch ...
An anti-terrorism court had ordered to arrest Bugti, who is nominated in several cases filed under the sections of anti-terrorism.
Brahumdagh is the grandson of Baloch nationalist leader Akbar Bugti, who was killed in a military operation in Balochistan in 2006.
Earlier, the Interpol had refused to issue arrest warrants for Muttahidaa Qaumi Movement (MQM) founder Altaf Hussain.
- PIA all set to start direct flights from Karachi to Skardu01:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Hong Kong bans flights from Pakistan, other countries over fears of ...01:20 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran vows to run collective campaign against blasphemous ...01:03 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Physical classes for grade 9 to 12 resume across Pakistan12:02 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran breaks ground for Margalla Avenue project (VIDEO)11:41 AM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat takes a terrible fall during race in Ramadan show ...06:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas appointed goodwill ambassador by Turkey03:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Arjun Rampal, Neil Nitin Mukesh test positive for Covid-1902:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021