Roti, naan prices set to increase again in Lahore
LAHORE – The Nanbai Association of Lahore has decided to increase the prices of roti and naan.
According to Nanbai Association, roti prices are being increased from Rs7 to Rs 15 while Naan price will go up to Rs20. Similarly, Khameeri roti prices will be increased from Rs12 to Rs20.
The new prices will come into effect from Monday.
This is for the second time that naan and roti prices will be increased in recent weeks.
With the new budget, the prices of plain flour and wheat flour were increased following to which the Nanbai Association had increased the price of different sorts of bread.
The Roti prices were increased from Rs6 to Rs7 while prices of Naan and Khamiri Roti were increased from Rs10 to Rs12.
The Nanbais are of the view that they cannot afford to sell bread at low prices as the government has increased gas prices.
- ‘Made in Pakistan’: PM Imran opens first ever indigenous ...05:48 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Dreams are the first place where you see yourself as a successful ...05:39 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Refine your camera skills with Xposure’s new e-workshop series ...05:39 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Sooner we realize, lesser we regret05:13 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020