Roti, naan prices set to increase again in Lahore
LAHORE – The Nanbai Association of Lahore has decided to increase the prices of roti and naan.
According to Nanbai Association, roti prices are being increased from Rs7 to Rs 15 while Naan price will go up to Rs20. Similarly, Khameeri roti prices will be increased from Rs12 to Rs20.
The new prices will come into effect from Monday.
This is for the second time that naan and roti prices will be increased in recent weeks.
With the new budget, the prices of plain flour and wheat flour were increased following to which the Nanbai Association had increased the price of different sorts of bread.
The Roti prices were increased from Rs6 to Rs7 while prices of Naan and Khamiri Roti were increased from Rs10 to Rs12.
The Nanbais are of the view that they cannot afford to sell bread at low prices as the government has increased gas prices.
- 22-year-old Samina dies in Lahore’s hospital after protesting ...06:41 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- 4 patients die as lawyers’ protest intensifies at Lahore's Punjab ...01:37 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Roxette singer Marie Fredriksson passes away01:24 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019