Asif Zardari shifted to hospital in Karachi
KARACHI - Asif Zardari has been shifted to a hospital in Karachi after he felt unwell, his party said in a statement on Sunday.
Former president and PPP leader's health is not well for a few days and doctors are conducting his medical check-up and necessary medical tests,” said the PPP in a tweet.
Zardari, who was indicted in two corruption cases earlier this week, has been suffering from multiple diseases since last year.
The former president was arrested in a fake accounts case in January 2019 but he was granted bail in December on medical grounds
by the Islamabad High Court.
During a hearing on his bail petition in December last year, his lawyer had informed the court that his client was a patient of ischemic
heart disease, which means that his heart may have an inadequate supply of blood and oxygen.
- Budget 2021-22: Punjab proposes Rs370 billion for health services10:51 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Saudi Arabia allows women to register for Hajj without guardian10:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Govt likely to increase petroleum prices from June 1609:38 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- China rubbishes G7 criticism, says 'small' group can't decide world's ...09:01 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Islamabad United opt to field first against Karachi Kings08:39 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021