Asif Zardari shifted to hospital in Karachi
KARACHI - Asif Zardari has been shifted to a hospital in Karachi after he felt unwell, his party said in a statement on Sunday.
Former president and PPP leader's health is not well for a few days and doctors are conducting his medical check-up and necessary medical tests,” said the PPP in a tweet.
Zardari, who was indicted in two corruption cases earlier this week, has been suffering from multiple diseases since last year.
The former president was arrested in a fake accounts case in January 2019 but he was granted bail in December on medical grounds
by the Islamabad High Court.
During a hearing on his bail petition in December last year, his lawyer had informed the court that his client was a patient of ischemic
heart disease, which means that his heart may have an inadequate supply of blood and oxygen.
- ‘Wedding celebrations’ — Video of Kashmala Tariq dancing to ...11:07 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan to propose March 15 declared as Int’l Day against ...09:26 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Punjab decides to raise wheat support price to Rs160008:46 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Turkish President Erdogan urges boycott of French products07:49 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Muzaffarabad-based journalist body kicks off ‘Green and Clean ...07:28 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Undefeated UFC fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov announces retirement after ...10:31 AM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Scarlett Johansson to star in 'Bride' for Apple, A2404:06 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- IN PICS: Sana Javed, Umair Jaswal share unseen shots of their Nikkah03:08 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- FIA arrests ‘RAW spy’ involved in target killings, bombings from ...04:14 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran slams France's Macron for deliberately provoking Muslims02:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- 15 men gang-raped, filmed teenage sisters in Punjab02:16 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Karachi police chief tests positive for coronavirus01:21 PM | 25 Oct, 2020