Royal Omani ships arrive for joint naval drills with Pakistan Navy
Senior officials of Pakistan Navy welcomed the visiting ships 'RNOV AL SADH' and 'RNOV AL BUSHRA'.
According to Navy officials, the exercise which comprises harbour and sea phases is a regular feature between Pakistan and Omani naval forces. The current exercise is the eighth such activity conducted between the two countries.
The visit and joint exercises are intended to improve interoperability for conducting combined maritime operations for a stable maritime environment pivotal for economic stability and growth as well as ensuring peace and security in the region. It will also enhance the level of coordination and understanding between the two navies at both the operational and tactical levels.
The visit of 'RNO' task group is a testimony of Pak-Oman friendship and will enhance the inter-operability and cohesion between the two navies.
These exercises will conclude on December 15.
- Pakistan reports 303 fresh covid cases, positivity rate stays below ...09:24 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:04 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 28 November 202108:38 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Barbados all set to remove Queen Elizabeth as head of state next week12:44 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- 10-year-old girl spotted driving car on Faisalabad’s busy road11:02 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Abrar Ul Haq comes under fire for sharing video of young girl making ...07:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai’s family celebrates her Oxford graduation04:30 PM | 27 Nov, 2021