Royal Omani ships arrive for joint naval drills with Pakistan Navy
Senior officials of Pakistan Navy welcomed the visiting ships 'RNOV AL SADH' and 'RNOV AL BUSHRA'.
According to Navy officials, the exercise which comprises harbour and sea phases is a regular feature between Pakistan and Omani naval forces. The current exercise is the eighth such activity conducted between the two countries.
The visit and joint exercises are intended to improve interoperability for conducting combined maritime operations for a stable maritime environment pivotal for economic stability and growth as well as ensuring peace and security in the region. It will also enhance the level of coordination and understanding between the two navies at both the operational and tactical levels.
The visit of 'RNO' task group is a testimony of Pak-Oman friendship and will enhance the inter-operability and cohesion between the two navies.
These exercises will conclude on December 15.
- SCHOOL OF TOMORROW – The world’s premier schools & societies ...01:56 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- Irfan Junejo reveals that he 'personally knows women who were ...01:26 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- The All New Feature-rich HUAWEI Y6p & Y8p Are Here: Which One to ...01:21 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- Sajal Aly pens an emotional note to celebrate the third anniversary ...01:17 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- Maya Ali pens a heartfelt birthday note for her mother11:36 AM | 8 Jul, 2020
- Farhan Saeed pays tribute to Maulana Tariq Jameel11:19 AM | 8 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020