Royal Omani ships arrive for joint naval drills with Pakistan Navy
Senior officials of Pakistan Navy welcomed the visiting ships 'RNOV AL SADH' and 'RNOV AL BUSHRA'.
According to Navy officials, the exercise which comprises harbour and sea phases is a regular feature between Pakistan and Omani naval forces. The current exercise is the eighth such activity conducted between the two countries.
The visit and joint exercises are intended to improve interoperability for conducting combined maritime operations for a stable maritime environment pivotal for economic stability and growth as well as ensuring peace and security in the region. It will also enhance the level of coordination and understanding between the two navies at both the operational and tactical levels.
The visit of 'RNO' task group is a testimony of Pak-Oman friendship and will enhance the inter-operability and cohesion between the two navies.
These exercises will conclude on December 15.
- 'Neelofar' starring Fawad, and Mahira gets a release date08:54 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Punjab police to take over Banigala's security after Gill’s arrest08:10 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan braces for more rains under new monsoon spell07:18 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani PM hails UAE investment in phone call with Emirate ruler06:44 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Eshal Fayyaz gives befitting reply to trolls for moral policing05:58 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Adeel Chaudhry spills the beans on his wedding plans05:06 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Natasha Ali Lakhani wins hearts with latest video02:05 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022