PM Imran summons Punjab CM, governor and speaker following video leak
A video of a meeting between top PML-Q leaders and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) senior leader Jehangir Tareen raised questions about the cooperation between the two allied parties in Punjab.
Pervaiz Elahi asks Jahangir Tareen to 'control ... 04:38 PM | 10 Nov, 2018
LAHORE - Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf's (PTI) coalition partner in Punjab, Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid (PML-Q) has been ...
In the video, Cheema can be heard speaking to Tareen and saying, "Sir, control Sarwar! He will not let your chief minister continue."
According to local media reports, the premier has called Buzdar, Sarwar and Elahi to Islamabad to “discuss the matter of the video leak”.
The premier will hold one-to-one meetings with the three leaders and try to resolve differences between PML-Q members and Sarwar.
The discussions will also focus on maintaining the balance of power in the Punjab government.
- Pakistan in top 10 as ICC releases latest Women’s T20I rankings07:28 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Ex-PM Imran Khan faces arrest after warrants issued06:47 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- PAKvENG: Shaun Tait’s hilarious reaction after Pakistan defeat goes ...06:12 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Army joins hunt for kidnappers of Pakistani businessman in Uganda05:41 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Sabeeka Imam's new bold photos set internet on fire05:17 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- 'Javed Iqbal: The Untold Story Of A Serial Killer' selected for DC ...04:14 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022