BJP revoked Kashmir's special status because it is Muslim-dominated, says Congress leader
CHENNAI - Congress leader Palaniappan Chidambaram said that the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) government revoked Jammu and Kashmir's special status because it is a Muslim-dominated state and had not done so if Hindus were in majority.
Speaking at a public event in Chennai, Chidambaram slammed the BJP-led NDA government for ending the state's special status of Indian held Jammu and Kashmir.
He further said that it reflects the narrow mindedness of the ruling BJP, the Radio Pakistan reported.
- American company to set up first ever manufacturing unit of ...12:24 AM | 25 Feb, 2020
- US relations with Pakistan 'very good one': Trump tells rally in India10:39 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Operation Swift Retort: PAF releases new song in connection with ...10:18 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Jake Paul deletes Tweet about Zayn Malik after getting dissed by ...08:03 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- On Sridevi's 2nd death anniversary, Janhvi Kapoor shares throwback ...02:28 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Local authorities close Venice Carnival early on virus fears: report12:52 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019