Uninterrupted gas supply being ensured to industrial sector: Khurram
Talking to a news channel, he said that government was offering conducive environment to attract foreign investment, which he claimed to have been successful as many foreign companies were taking keen interest in many sectors.
The minister said that a number of power projects under China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) would be established, adding this would further help fulfilling energy demands of the country.
He said the government was determined to accomplish the project as it was a game changer for the country and the region.
Around $36 billion out of total $46 billion would be invested in the energy sector by private companies of China, he added.
- Special immigration counter opened for Chinese nationals at Islamabad ...11:36 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Afghan protesters storm Pakistan High Commission in London10:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- IT ministry makes use of indigenous messaging app mandatory for govt ...10:08 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s fastest train makes debut in China09:24 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- DG ISI arrives in Beijing for strategic talks with Chinese officials08:47 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty breaks silence after husband’s arrest in pornography ...03:49 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Iqra Aziz and Yasir Hussain welcome first baby03:16 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani stars demand #JusticeForNoor02:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021