Punjab set to launch 20 mobile ‘Arazi’ centers for far flung areas
LAHORE - Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar on Monday said that the provincial government is all set to launch twenty Mobile "Arazi" Centers for the far flung areas of the province in the first phase.
In a statement, he said these centers will facilitate citizens to avail of various services at their doorsteps.
The chief minister said these services include the issuance of fard (the ownership document) and the mutation of property.
He said the mobile Arazi centers have been linked with other Arazi centers in Punjab.
Sardar Usman Buzdar said government is giving back the rights to people by bringing unique reforms in the system of governance.
Punjab Land Records Authority (PLRA) has been set up under the administrative control of the Board of Revenue, Government o f the Punjab.
- Pakistan vs England, first Test: PCB announces squad for Old Trafford ...04:11 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India sees over 50,000 virus cases for 6th straight day03:20 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan pays tribute to fallen heroes on Police Martyrs' Day02:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Netflix confirms season 5 of Money Heist02:21 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- #MeToo: Ayesha Omar opens up about sexual harassment with Rose McGowan01:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020