Punjab set to launch 20 mobile ‘Arazi’ centers for far flung areas
LAHORE - Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar on Monday said that the provincial government is all set to launch twenty Mobile "Arazi" Centers for the far flung areas of the province in the first phase.
In a statement, he said these centers will facilitate citizens to avail of various services at their doorsteps.
The chief minister said these services include the issuance of fard (the ownership document) and the mutation of property.
He said the mobile Arazi centers have been linked with other Arazi centers in Punjab.
Sardar Usman Buzdar said government is giving back the rights to people by bringing unique reforms in the system of governance.
Punjab Land Records Authority (PLRA) has been set up under the administrative control of the Board of Revenue, Government o f the Punjab.
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 1,315 new cases, 33 deaths08:40 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 27 February 202108:00 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Peshawar Zalmi defeat Quetta Gladiators by 3 wickets11:55 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Kashif Zameer accused of kidnapping, torturing social media activist ...10:27 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Kite-flyer downs police drone monitoring Basant ban in Rawalpindi ...08:56 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Quetta Gladiators' Chris Gayle takes on Shalwar Challenge in Pakistan05:16 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Lady Gaga offers $500,000 for her stolen French dogs04:29 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Atif Aslam releases teaser for his upcoming song Raat02:55 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021