PM Nasirul Mulk appoints new chief secretaries, IGs ahead of elections
The meeting was headed by caretaker Prime Minister Nasirul Mulk in Islamabad where the cabinet changed the provincial administration after consulting with the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) ahead of the general polls
Akbar Hussain Durrani has been appointed as chief secretary of Punjab, while Azam Suleman Khan will take charge as Sindh chief secretary.
The cabinet has appointed Naveed Kamran Baloch and Akhtar Nazeer as chief secretaries in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Balochistan respectively.
Inspector General of Police in all the four provinces has also been changed to ensure free and transparent elections.
Dr. Kaleem Imam has been designated as IG Punjab Police, while Amjad Jave Saleemi will take charge in Sindh. Mohammd Tahir and Mohsin Hasan Butt have been appointed in KP and Balochistan respectively.
The federal cabinet has vowed to take all possible steps for ensuring transparent and free elections in the country.
- CricWick, Daraz partners to provide In-App Fantasy League for T20 ...04:07 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Noor Mukadam case: Zahir Jaffer’s father withdraws petition against ...04:00 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Celebrities set the dance floor ablaze at Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira ...03:32 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Burcu Kiratli’s new bold video goes viral01:40 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021