Production orders of Asif Zardari to be issued after legal consultation: NA Speaker
ISLAMABAD - Speaker National Assembly Asad Qaiser Thursday said production orders of Asif Ali Zardari would be issued after legal consultation.
Leaders of Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Mian Raza Rabbani, Syed Khurshid Shah and leader of Pakistan Muslim League(N) Syed Mushahid Hussain held a meeting with the Speaker National Assembly here and asked him to issue production order of Asif Ali Zardari.
Talking to PPP and PMLN leaders, the Speaker said he realized his status and responsibility and he was fulfilling his obligations.
Asif Zardari shifted to hospital with chest pain 08:35 PM | 13 Jun, 2019
RAWALPINDI - Former president, Asif Ali Zardari was shifted to Rawalpindi Institute of Cardiology on Thursday after ...
He said assembly would be run according to rules and regulations, adding he was Speaker of the whole house and expressed determination that he would run the house according to rules and regulations. He clarified that so far production orders of nobody were issued.
- India bans Muslim gatherings but allows Hindu pilgrimage in occupied ...11:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 233,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,819 confirmed ...11:21 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Money laundering case – Shehbaz Sharif seeks exemption from ...11:15 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- China, India hold talks on border standoff11:05 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Umar Akmal’s appeal to be heard on July 13: PCB10:53 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Elton John honoured with his own commemorative coin from Uk's Royal ...04:46 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020