SC directs SBP to deposit dam fund amount in NBP
ISLAMABAD - The Supreme Court on Thursday directed the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) to deposit the amount collected for the construction of Diamer Basha and Mohmand Dams in National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) for an auction.
A five-member larger bench of the apex court headed by Justice Sheikh Azmat Saeed heard the case pertaining to the construction of Diamir and Bhasha Dams.
Diamer-Bhasha, Mohmand dams fund receives Rs9.132b 04:30 PM | 13 Jan, 2019
ISLAMABAD – The Prime Minister and Chief Justice of Pakistan Diamir Bhasha and Mohmand Dam Fund has so far received ...
The NBP’s representative told the court that this is an interest rate for seven days till June 20. The bench remarked that there would be treasury bills implemented on the amount for three months after the auction and the amount can be loaned to NBP for seven to five days on an interest rate of 12.60 percent.
Justice Ijaz-ul-Ahsan remarked that the top court will not be a part of the auction we will direct SBP to conduct the auction.
Justice Azmat Saeed remarked that SBP is bound to issue the amount to NBP by tomorrow and a fine will be imposed on the top bank in case of any delay and adjourned the case’s hearing till an indefinite period.
- Chinese retailer Shein issues an apology for profiting off Muslim ...04:17 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- KSA indicates health standards as primary criteria for Hajj pilgrims03:10 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- LHC extends Shehbaz Sharif's bail in assets beyond means case02:09 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Usman Mukhtars short film 'Bench' wins at South Shore Film Festival ...01:32 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Sushant Singh Rajput's fan honors the late actor by naming a star ...12:44 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020