One Belt One Road: PM Nawaz meets Turkish President Erdogan in Beijing
BEIJING - Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan met Saturday in the Chinese capital on the sidelines of One Belt, One Road Forum and discussed issues of bilateral interests.
The two leaders exchanged views on matters of regional and international importance.
Both the leaders showed committment to further enhancing bilateral relations by increasing cooperation in multiple spheres.
The meeting was also attended by Punjab Chief Minister Shehbaz Sharif , Finance Minister Ishaq Dar and Commerce Minister Khurram Dastagir.–Agencies
- Federal cabinet rejects Mushtaq Mahar's name as Sindh IGP after ...08:06 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Drinking water case: SC dissolves Sindh Water Commission06:59 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- SBP key policy rate remains unchanged at 13.25 percent05:15 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistani pavilion inaugurated at Arab Health Exhibition in Dubai04:57 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Why Miley Cyrus missed the 2020 Grammy Awards?03:58 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Rabi Pirzada performs Umrah03:38 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Ayeza Khan says she wanted to redefine the role of a 'heroine' ...03:25 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019