Pakistan naval chief attends Indo-Pacific Sea Power Conference 2022 in Australia
KARACHI – Chief of the Naval Staff Admiral Muhammad Amjad Khan Niazi visited Australia to attend the Indo-Pacific Sea Power Conference, 2022 in Sydney.
The conference discussed common goals in the Indo-Pacific maritime domain of the 21st century and highlighted the importance of joint efforts on maritime security and maritime ecosystems.
The conference was attended by more than 40 naval delegations and about 700 defense companies.
On the sidelines of the conference, the Naval Chief met with his counterparts from Australia, France, Japan, Kuwait and Spain and discussed issues of mutual interest and bilateral maritime cooperation.
According to spokesperson of Pakistan Navy, visit of the Naval Chief will further enhance bilateral cooperation among the navies of participating countries for regional and global maritime security.
Naval chief confident about Pakistan Navy's ... 08:59 PM | 6 Apr, 2022
ISLAMABAD – Chief of Pakistan Naval Staff Admiral Amjad Khan Niazi has emphasized on strengthening maritime ...
- OIC concerned over life imprisonment for Kashmiri leader Yasin Malik01:20 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Govt announces criteria for ‘Sasta Petrol’ relief package12:40 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Electricity tariff to be increased for revival of IMF loan programme: ...10:45 AM | 28 May, 2022
- New Zealand PM pays tribute to Pakistan's Benazir Bhutto at Harvard07:07 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shyra Roy shares her working experience with Hrithik Roshan07:53 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022