"Sightseeing Lahore": Pakistan's first double-decker bus service inaugurated
Initially two double-decker buses have been introduced for guided tour of the historical city under initiative called ‘Sightseeing Lahore”.
According to TDCP the buses will be plying on the roads of city from Saturday (today).
The main terminals of these buses will be, one at Gaddafi Stadium, while the other will be situated at the Food Street on Lahore Fort Road. Overall the route will cover almost every historical site located in Lahore.
As per of information available with Daily Pakistan Global, each bus has the seating capacity of 48 persons on the upper and 18 persons on the lower deck.
The buses will run along the metro bus service route and would be taking the enthusiastic tourists around the city while stopping at the tourist and historical places of the Lahore city.
The buses have been imported from China at the cost of US $188,000, and three more double-decker buses will join these two very soon.
- Pakistan joins Digital Cooperation Organisation as founding member11:58 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- COVID-19 — Pakistan bans in-flight meal service on domestic flights11:39 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Maryam Nawaz 'was given rat-contaminated food in Kot Lakhpat Jail'10:46 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- BISE Lahore announces Inter Part-2 Exam Result – Here's how to check10:26 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Urwa Hocane's father responds to 'separation' with Farhan Saeed07:25 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Nabeel Zuberi takes lead role in Aulaad05:29 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat surprised by secret admirer (VIDEO)05:21 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020