"Sightseeing Lahore": Pakistan's first double-decker bus service inaugurated
Initially two double-decker buses have been introduced for guided tour of the historical city under initiative called ‘Sightseeing Lahore”.
According to TDCP the buses will be plying on the roads of city from Saturday (today).
The main terminals of these buses will be, one at Gaddafi Stadium, while the other will be situated at the Food Street on Lahore Fort Road. Overall the route will cover almost every historical site located in Lahore.
As per of information available with Daily Pakistan Global, each bus has the seating capacity of 48 persons on the upper and 18 persons on the lower deck.
The buses will run along the metro bus service route and would be taking the enthusiastic tourists around the city while stopping at the tourist and historical places of the Lahore city.
The buses have been imported from China at the cost of US $188,000, and three more double-decker buses will join these two very soon.
- ‘Sajid Khan asked me to hold his genitals’, Sherlyn Chopra ...11:55 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- American who enthused Bali was queer-friendly being deported11:50 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Netflix's big 4Q lifts video service above 200M subscribers11:24 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Two Levies personnel among eight killed after speeding bus turns ...11:05 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Joe Biden to sworn in as 46th US President today amid tight security10:45 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan’s only The All Girl band takes the internet by storm with ...07:17 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Chinese children's performance on Sohni Dharti winning hearts in ...07:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Reema Khan receives Covid-19 vaccine in US (VIDEO)02:33 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021