Finance Minister Ishaq Dar promises power-full Pakistan by 2018
Finance Minister Ishaq Dar has said the government is working for construction of major dams and loadshedding will come to end by March 2018 in the country.
He was addressing a seminar here on the social economic situation in the country on Tuesday.
"The government is working for construction of major dams and this will bring improvement in the production capacity of electricity. Load shedding will end till March, 2018," the finance minister held.
He stressed the economy would have to be separated from politics. China-Pak Economic Corridor (CPEC) is a vital project of connectivity between the countries of the region, he added.
- Watch: Donald Trump lookalike singing, selling ice cream in Pakistan09:34 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Saudi FM informs Pakistan’s Qureshi about challenges of organising ...09:08 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- In a historic first, people with mental illness allowed to open a ...07:58 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Finance Minister Shaukat Tarin ‘to run for Senate’07:15 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Quetta Gladiators win toss, opt bowling against Peshawar ...06:41 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Sonali Bendre proudly shares transformation on Cancer Survivors’ Day05:51 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021