Finance Minister Ishaq Dar promises power-full Pakistan by 2018
Finance Minister Ishaq Dar has said the government is working for construction of major dams and loadshedding will come to end by March 2018 in the country.
He was addressing a seminar here on the social economic situation in the country on Tuesday.
"The government is working for construction of major dams and this will bring improvement in the production capacity of electricity. Load shedding will end till March, 2018," the finance minister held.
He stressed the economy would have to be separated from politics. China-Pak Economic Corridor (CPEC) is a vital project of connectivity between the countries of the region, he added.
- SSGC General Manager terminated for harassing female employees02:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Blast derails passenger train in Balochistan’s Sibi, several injured01:51 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Indian PM Modi trolled over teleprompter faux pas during WEF speech ...01:22 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- vivo V23e now available in 128GB version01:03 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Sajal Aly's brother pens a beautiful birthday message for his sister10:06 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Nora Fatehi flaunts her ultra glam look in latest clicks05:34 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Sania Mirza all praise for the lovely bond between Anushka Sharma and ...07:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021