PM Nawaz to inaugurate Attabad Realignment Project on Monday
Nawaz Sharif will be accompanied by Governor Gilgit-Baltistan Chaudhry Barjees Tahir, Special Assistant to the Prime Minister Tariq Fatemi, Dr Asif Kirmani and other senior officials.
The Attabad Realignment Project has been constructed to enhance the volume of trade between China and Pakistan.
The 24 kilometers long project was completed with cooperation of Pakistan and China costing 275 million US dollars.
The project includes five tunnels having accumulative length of over seven kilometers, sixteen kilometers road and two bridges of one kilometer length.
Earlier the prime minister’s program to visit Gilgit-Baltistan was postponed twice or thrice either due to bad weather or some other pressing engagements.
- In telephone call with Blinken, FM Bilawal reiterates commitment for ...09:29 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Action sought against Imran Khan, Yasmin Rashid for ‘smear campaign ...08:49 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- IT and Textile could play critical role in Pakistan's economic ...08:12 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Yashma Gill shares her views regarding Humayun Saeed’s famous ...08:00 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Sindh announces public holidays for Eidul-Adha 202207:31 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Nora Fatehi’s new video of playing cricket in saree goes viral06:06 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Fia Khan’s new bold pregnancy photoshoot with family goes viral05:33 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Dolly’s new TikTok video goes viral03:42 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022