Albayrak on cleanliness awareness drive in Rawalpindi
The campaign started from Hill View road, where representatives of Albayrak guided the residents of Dhama Syedan UC 84 about the use of waste bags and Albayrak container form home waste disposal.
Albayrak, a Turkish company working in close relation with Punjab’s Solid Waste Management System, distributed free waste bags and brochures for awareness as well.
Also, the residents of Dhama Syedan registered few complaints. The Albayrak representatives heeded their complaints and guided them about the procedure of filing complaint in the company’s Complaint cell.
The representatives told the people that if they found unsatisfactory cleanliness and open plots in their areas they could cooperate with the company by informing them.
They also urged the residents to play their due role in keeping environment clean and green.
Later during the awareness campaign, a toll free number 1139 was given to public to register their complaints regarding cleanliness.
The Albayrak representatives further requested the people of Dhama Syedan that they could leave their home waste in bins/bags at your gate at 7am, or put them in the waste containers placed by Albayrak Company.
- Inzamam-ul-Haq in hospital after heart attack01:20 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Dr Zakir Naik takes to Facebook in search of wife for son12:12 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- French President Macron comes under egg attack during visit to trade ...11:44 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- US Deputy State Secretary Sherman to visit Pakistan, India next month11:26 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Indian farmers resume protests, call for countrywide strike10:55 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Maryam Nawaz and Kubra Khan look stunning in similar outfits06:04 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Hande Subaşı's singing video goes viral04:25 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah shares unseen childhood photo05:26 PM | 27 Sep, 2021