Albayrak on cleanliness awareness drive in Rawalpindi
The campaign started from Hill View road, where representatives of Albayrak guided the residents of Dhama Syedan UC 84 about the use of waste bags and Albayrak container form home waste disposal.
Albayrak, a Turkish company working in close relation with Punjab’s Solid Waste Management System, distributed free waste bags and brochures for awareness as well.
Also, the residents of Dhama Syedan registered few complaints. The Albayrak representatives heeded their complaints and guided them about the procedure of filing complaint in the company’s Complaint cell.
The representatives told the people that if they found unsatisfactory cleanliness and open plots in their areas they could cooperate with the company by informing them.
They also urged the residents to play their due role in keeping environment clean and green.
Later during the awareness campaign, a toll free number 1139 was given to public to register their complaints regarding cleanliness.
The Albayrak representatives further requested the people of Dhama Syedan that they could leave their home waste in bins/bags at your gate at 7am, or put them in the waste containers placed by Albayrak Company.
- T20 World Cup: South Africa’s Quinton de Kock apologiese over ...04:00 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021