Independence Day: President Mamnoon, PM Abbasi call for unity, supremacy of Constitution
In their separate messages on Independence Day, the president stressed the need of collective efforts to bring property to the country, besides calling for ending hatred in order secure the future of Pakistan, Radio Pakistan reported.
'Role Within Limits'
In his message, the prime minister emphasised on running the state institutions as per the Constitution and law and called for their reinforcement to avoid breach of limits.
He said that strong defence of a nation lied in strengthening the economy.
Pakistan wants peaceful and constructive relations with all countries, Abbasi said, adding that efforts were made to hold meaningful talks but and has made efforts to initiate the process of meaningful dialogue but India used to impede it.
- Samsung launches SmartThings Find, a new way to quickly locate your ...03:14 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- edotco appoints new Country Managing Director Pakistan02:15 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- KIA Niro Spotted in Pakistan – Is the future of Hybrid vehicles ...01:51 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Bakhtawar's fiancé arrives in Karachi tomorrow10:58 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020