Trudeau extends best wishes to everyone celebrating Pakistan’s Independence Day
“Today, we join the Pakistani community in Canada and around the world to celebrate Pakistan’s Independence Day.
“Canada established diplomatic relations with Pakistan in 1947, shortly after its independence. Since then, we have enjoyed a strong relationship, rooted in close ties between people in our two countries. Today, Canada is home to more than 215,000 Pakistani-Canadians.
— Justin Trudeau (@JustinTrudeau) August 14, 2019
“Canada looks forward to continuing to work with Pakistan to further strengthen our relationship. Together, we can advance issues that matter to people in both our countries, including tackling the climate crisis, promoting trade and investment, defending human rights, and advancing peace and security.
“Today, let’s celebrate the important contributions that Canada’s Pakistani community has made to our country. On behalf of the Government of Canada, I extend my best wishes to everyone celebrating Pakistan’s Independence Day, here in Canada and around the world.”
- PIA raises airfares for Saudi Arabia flights by upto Rs49,00012:04 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani documentary selected as finalist for Resistance ...09:13 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- TECNO’s launches Hero Phone Spark 6 in Pakistan08:24 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020