ISPR releases new song on APS massacre first anniversary: 'I have to teach my enemy's children to avenge him'
The new song is also sung by a kid just like the 'Bada Dushman Bana Phirta Hai' song which was released by ISPR immediately after the December 16 attack.
The song, which begins with the visuals showing a bus carrying the children to school, aims to avenge the deaths of 144 children by 'teaching the children of enemies.'
The hardships faced by the grieving families have also been highlighted in the song, specially the scenes featuring parents of martyred kids will leave everyone in tears.
Earlier in a press release issued on Saturday, the DG ISPR Lt-General Asim Bajwa said that last pockets close to Pak-Afghan border were being cleared. “Terrorists’ backbone broken and their main infrastructure dismantled and nexus with sleeper cells largely disrupted. Intelligence based operations (IBOs) are continuing to destroy remaining sleeper cells.”
The DG ISPR said that 3,400 terrorists had been killed, while 837 hideouts from where they were carrying out their terrorists activities destroyed, 92hdnews reported.
“During last 18 months, over 13,200 IBOs have been carried out across the country in which 183 hardcore terrorists killed, while 21,193 people arrested,” he disclosed. “Success has come after a heavy price. 488 valiant officers and men of Pakistan Army, Frontier Corps KPK, Balochistan and Rangers Sindh sacrificed their lives and 1,914 injured in Operation Zarb-e-Azb.”
Asim Bajwa said that 142 cases had been referred to total 11 military courts. “Fifty-five cases have been decided, while 87 cases are in process. As many as 31 hardcore terrorists have been convicted,” he maintained.
He said that support of the nation for its valiant armed forces and resolve expressed against terrorism after the December 16 Army Public School Peshawar attack had been bedrock of Operation Zarb-e-Azb.
“Overall improvement in law and order owed to Operation Zarb-e-Azb. Festivities and national events have been celebrated, while stability is being achieved in Karachi,” he said.
- PML-N’s Abbasi threatens NA Speaker to hit with a shoe in war of ...06:38 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Arooba Faridi becomes Pakistan’s youngest aerospace engineer06:08 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Buddhist monks from Sri Lanka visit Badshahi Mosque, Lahore Fort05:35 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan's Parliament debates French ambassador's expulsion after ...05:10 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Haier introduces WhatsApp Chat Bot04:08 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Umer Sharif’s birthday bash hosted by Nida and Yasir02:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- How Queen Elizabeth is celebrating her 95th birthday02:34 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Bollywood actress Mamta Kulkarni turns 4901:53 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021