Pakistan registers strong protest with India over ceasefire violation
ISLAMABAD – A senior Indian diplomat was summoned to Foreign Office on Monday to register Pakistan's strong protest over ceasefire violations by the Indian occupation Forces along the Line of Control (LoC) which resulted in serious injuries to two innocent civilians on Sunday.
The Indian side was called upon to respect the 2003 Ceasefire Understanding, investigate this and other such incidents of deliberate ceasefire violations and maintain peace along the LoC and the WB.
The Indian side was also urged to allow the United Nations Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan to play its mandated role as per the United Nations Security Council Resolutions.
Woman injured as Indian army targets civilian ... 02:29 PM | 14 Dec, 2020
RAWALPINDI – A 45-year old man sustained injuries after Indian troops initiated ceasefire violation in Chirikot ...
In a statement, Foreign Office Spokesperson Zahid Hafeez said the Indian occupation forces along the LoC and the Working Boundary have been continuously targeting civilian populated areas with artillery fire, heavy-caliber mortars and automatic weapons.
He said this year, India has committed 2970 ceasefire violations to date, resulting in 27 shahadats and serious injuries to 249 innocent civilians.
- Shireen Mazari's daughter booked for 'abusing' Pakistan Army chief06:43 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Hira Mani set to launch her YouTube channel with a 'big surprise'06:32 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Hareem Shah storms the internet with new video05:48 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022