Saudi Arabia to recruit Pakistani female nurses this month
ISLAMABAD (APP) - A delegation of Saudi Health Ministry is visiting Pakistan to recruit local female nurses for the different hospitals of Makkah Mukarma and Madina Munawra.
An official source of Overseas Employment of Corporation (OEC) told APP here on Thursday that Saudi delegation would conduct walk in interview in Lahore on January 15 and in Islamabad on January 19.
He said that already thousands of Pakistani medical doctors were performing their duties in the different hospitals of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
OEC is also dispatching workers to South Korea and other Gulf Countries in the different categories, he added.
- Afghan Taliban inks deal with UAE firm to manage three airports08:06 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Massive fire in Balochistan’s Sherani forest put off with help of ...07:28 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic’s new bold photos set internet on fire04:40 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022